I realize that I have a skill that not many people have it. A skill of writing, poem especially.*smug* But this skill haven't been polish since I left my schooldays. I tried to write poems again recently but I just couldn't finish them. Haih. I need a really good start to my poem then I can finish it.
Back to this story line, before I get to my lunch today I found my school magazine dated 2004. And what more interesting is I found my VERY FIRST poem there. Turn to page 91 under Karya Pelajar then you will see mine is there. Hehe. So I wish to put them here in case I will be here and there and couldn't bring the poem together, I just turn on my internet connection then catch them here.:D
MELALUI JENDELA DISEMBER
Melalui jendela Disember
ku lihat kapalmu
perlahan-lahan berangkat
meninggalkan pelabuhan tahun
tanpa ucap selamat
Tak kau tititpkan
buatku
segulung salam
atau selingkar pesan
untuk bertemu kembali
di muara Januari
Tak kau tunjukkan
buatku
sekuntum warkah
atau sekalung puisi
buat menemani rinduku
ditemani sepi
Kalau benarlah kapalmu
tak akan singgah lagi
di pelabuhan ini
maka padamu ku mohon maaf
dari hujung rambut
ke hujung kaki
p/s: Bestkan sajak ni? Wakaka.
3 comments:
best sgt...fully metaphored....
Terima kasih.
OMG SEDAP :( jeles ok
Post a Comment