05 November 2009

Never Say Never.


Upon receiving her text message this late evening, I know she is not in her best mood. I know she carried a lot of expectations from her family and her friends ( read : me ) and of course I don't want her to fail in her life.

She told me that she feels like giving up in her study just because of some of her friends are a lot better than her. I think this is one of the symptom of inferiority complex. She wants to quit just because of some of her friends. Sangat-sangat tak berbaloi.

My dearest friend, I know you can do it as you have shown before. You have everything by your side. World's best parents ( as you have mention before ), responsible family, good friends even reliable and stable economic condition. Just prove to everyone that you have what it takes to be the best. I know the course that you are in now is your most desirable course. I still remember the days when you are keep telling me that you want to be like your mum. Remember that? I hope you do.

Since I am not a really-good-adviser, I just want to see you are success in your life. Whatever happen, I do hope you can achieve your ambition.

Awak dah usaha sampai ke tahap ni takkan nak give up macam tu je. Ingat balik apa cita-cita dan impian awak. Jangan hampakan orang-orang yang nak tengok sangat awak berjaya. Ok?:D

Never say never. Silence the doubters. I am always be by your side.



p/s : In case you are reading this, leave a comment. Just a comment will do.:D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

halamak ko nie kecek orang putih la plok kawe mano pehe...

malekabdillah said...

Anonymous : Sorry for you then.

victoire said...

sape ni malek..

malekabdillah said...

Keri : Mung kenal la sape die ni. Huhuhu.

victoire said...

sape malek.. dalam kpale aku ade budok name dia '2M'.
btol ke x?

malekabdillah said...

Keri : Betul la tu. 2M.

aiedail said...

ermm..2M ye..
nway do tell her to keep going keyh!

Azray said...

Alaaaa,aku kantoi English! hahaha...
-azray

malekabdillah said...

Hahaha. Xde hal la azray. Layankan je. Hehe.

baju_kurung said...

walaupun entry ni dah lama.nak comment jugak.terharu!
skrg i think she become tougher.seriously dentistry is a tough course.