Ok. Let's get straight to the business. Skip the intro. I am getting annoyed with some of my friends' Facebook's status.
I know you are having a wonderful world love story with your girlfriend/boyfriend. I don't envy with you. But, can't you just keep it for yourself? I mean do you really need to put your status at Facebook like 'saya suke die', 'rindu nak jumpe syg lagi' etc.. What shocking me more is some of the boys also do this. I called them boy because they are not ticking all the box to be a man. It's repulsive mate. Really repulsive. Yucks!
You are not the only person in earth that have girlfriend/boyfriend. You should thank Allah because gave you a chance to know them but trust me most people doesn't fancy to read that repulsive status at their news feed. Don't you think why some other people is so cool and didn't exaggerate their relationship? Imitate them.
Besides this type of people, there are some emo status like.. you know what is it that are categorized in emo status right? *sigh*. I rather called these types of people as pathetic.
Wake up mates. You are not sixteen anymore. Grow up and be an adult. Put some thoughtful status to show that you are capable enough to be a leader or at least a leader to yourself.
p/s : Salute Cesc Fabregas tonight for really up to be a talismanic for his team. Go The Blues!
5 comments:
loike =)
Tq.
huhu..betul2..ia agak meluatkan..
Haa. Tahu pun.
some people just have dis nak-tarik-perhatian things..disgusting uh?
p/s:org kate cinta tu buta dn mmbutakn.dh xnmpk org sekeliling.moge sje kite trgolong dri golongan yg celik.
Post a Comment