27 July 2011

Books Review


I always wanted to have my own books review so that people can know a little bit of the books that I have read. Sometimes, to encourage people read, we have to show them that by reading you always can kill your time and gain knowledge of course.

First, apologize to Gracie Hee for not being make a review for one of my favourite book, Malaysian Maverick; Mahathir Mohamad in Turbulent Times. I just cannot write it into simple sentences that can make people understand it. I tried it 2,3 times unfortunately I gave up and only making myself the only one who knows about the book's content.

Khaled Hosseini's book never disappointed me. He has his own style in writing a book so as John Grisham and Jodi Picoult. Sometimes I read hard cover books that always available in the library and I realize that I always went for the history books because I find it's interesting to read history.

Many people said if you are so into history you cannot move one because you always tend to look back. Truth is by reading and learning history you can know exactly where are you came from so that one coming day you didn't being an idiot who forgot his origin.

No comments: