12 January 2010

13:58


Hi everyone!

Oh, how I love writing when I am in so-so busy mood. Come the second week of school, ( I will go to school one coming day. Please take note) I am not in the holiday mode anymore. This semester will bring me the excitement studying algebra just like the ol' school days, taking Olahraga subject is not a burden actually if you can run 2.4 kilometers below than 14 minutes.

Oh yes, I just did my 2.4 km this morning and have clocked 13 minutes 58 seconds. Still under 14 minutes right? ^_^

And English subject will be English for Language Teachers. See, it's all about preparation to go practicum somewhere early of March. I just can't wait to go to practicum. Having done School Based Experience (SBE) 4 times didn't guarantee to excel in practicum.

I got a priceless advice from my friends who has done their practicum before. The first thing you need to do when entering the classroom for the very first time is do not smile. Yes. Don't rub your eyes because it's really do not smile. Hehe. This is the method to gain respect from the pupils. Most important, the teacher needs to show their most-not-friendly face. You can't find this method is the books.

But, slowly from time to time you can build a good rapport with the pupils. This method also important to make sure they will give full cooperation when the lecturers are coming to observe you. Don't easily get angry with them. The reason is just like before. You will need them when you are being observing. Hehe. Give and take ok?

One more thing. Never ever fall with them. Don't laugh because there is a case when a practicum-teacher has fall with the Standard Six pupil. Haih. I don't know where is the problem lies. Whether the teacher or that pupil.


2 comments:

Ila Aqilah said...

I really hope that I can control the pupils..huhu..be my pair malek! hahaha..

malekabdillah said...

class control is the most important. eh,i already have my roomate as my pair.hehe.