So, the half of this semester has been done gracefully. From 4th January till 12th March 2010, a hectic life had been inspired most of us to be wiser especially about time management. Will have a week off before going to one month practicum at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Johor Jaya 2, Johor Bahru, 17 km from the campus. Checked. I vowed to use this one week off wisely, refine my spirit and refresh my mind from any assignments and quizzes.
Some of my classmates always asking why I love to be at home when holidays are coming. I have to admit if there's only 3 or 4 days off, I will try to be at home with my family. For me being with the family is the most comforting way to spend your holiday. No matter if I were going to have a family vacation, as long as I am with my family I feel very happy. Our beloved Prophet also mentioned that seeing parents with the lovingly looking, will get you a good deeds. I am trying my best to see my parents whenever I am free.
Besides, though we will never been able to pay them for what they have done to us but it's a great way to try to be a very good son/daughter to them. Make them proud with us. My dad use to give us advices on the new year just like the new year resolution from the PM. Hehe. And I still remember the most precious advice to me is 'always try to be an asset wherever you are. If you can't, never be a liability'. And this is what I keep in my head until now.
This holiday, I need to re-do my Mathematics' task that had been rejected by my lecturer. Ades. The task is about finding study about fractions to the primary school students, address their weaknesses and suggest way how to improve their performance. What's the best way for the low level students, mid level students and also the high level students. Not a tough one but maybe I got the wrong format for the report.
Happy holiday peeps! Take a good care of yourself.
4 comments:
ye...betul2...
setuju..
duduk di rumah memang menyeronokkan :p
Same goes with me (re'do)..
happy holiday..
happy re'do'
no heart feelings..grr...
yes malek! happy holiday..qla pun, asal ada 2 atau 3 hari cuti mesti cari peluang balik..the best place is our home..
dya : betul..betul. memang menyeronokkan.
nurulhidayah : happy redo too.
ila aqilah : rumah dekat mcam kau takpe lah. rumah aku ni ha. haha.
Post a Comment