Today, it is officially my practicum is over. Feels so relieved to get over it. I don't want to write about my experience at the school because so many people has done it but I cannot hide my feeling that study time is a lot better than being at the school especially Johor's school.
I have done many things to get the best mark in my first practicum. I have never been singing in front of the crowd but today to grab my pupils' attention, I sing a song in my class. Firstly, I sang it by myself then they followed me singing the song. The situation in the class is really happening because there are 38 Standard 4 pupils are singing and stamping their feet together. Ha ha.
By next week, I will go to class as usual. Striving for my final examination. No more shouting the pupils, no more rushing to school every single morning, no more singing in the class and many more. But, study time at the college is the best. Though there are many assignments to be done, but the situation is different and more enjoyable.
Next practicum will be 2 months, somewhere around July, at the same school. I don't know what is their reason to put us in the same school because I believe, different school has different style and environment. It will make us better. Whatever said, we're not the policy maker.
Now, do come to the real life. Going back to class, doing assignments, argue with the lecturers on topics etc . Looking forward for it. Bye!
p.s : "the silence isn't so bad, til I look at my hands and feel sad because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.":)
2 comments:
"the silence isn't so bad, til I look at my hands and feel sad because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly."-jiwang abes.ngeee
baju_kurung : :D
Post a Comment