02 June 2010

For The Sake of Updating


Whoah! Long long time ago since the last time I update this blog. I have many things in mind but don't know how to express it in words. It is like 3,4 weeks ago. The last poem is better than before I think because maybe at that time I am in the right mood for poem. Hehe. Now, still working on another poem, entitled 'Bapa'. Wait for Bapa, ok.

Life seems moving so fast today and I am so restless. See, the other people already at home, enjoying their moms delicious cooking, sleeping in your own bedroom but I am still at JB. Doing charitable works. Nevertheless, I am happy doing this type of jobs. We work while others are working, we work while others are sleeping. We work while others are holiday-ing. This restless life makes me move better.

Final exam finished last week. Had a plan to go to Singapore on Saturday but my dad called and ask me to go back home earlier because he needs me badly at home. Haha. So, the plan will be postpone to 26 June, rightly before going for second practicum. Anybody is gladly invited to join me. Haha.


p.s : Selamat Berkenalan dengan Zionis Israel.





1 comment:

aiedail said...

limited time make us plan them better.

p/s:nak poem tajuk 'adik'.ngeh3...
p/ss:yela,kurang tenaga kerja kt kg tu haa...

:)