28 June 2010

Practicum : Day 1


One of my resolution this semester is to update my blog everyday about my practicum. Enjoy bebeh!

Arrived at school at 7.10 am. Since the practicum is being held at the same school as last practicum, I have no problem to arrive early because I have mastered estimated time arrival there.

We need to introduce ourself in an assembly. I got my timetable which stated there that I will teach 3 Perdana. 7 periods of Maths and 2 periods of Physical Education with 5 Satria. Everything seems so rosy today because I have no class at all and just spending my time at Kelas Pemulihan Kanak Kanak Bermasalah Pembelajaran. The kids there have variey of educational problems like ADHD, autisme, dyslexia, hyperactive etcetera.

Today really have nothing to do. Just got task to be with the Standard 6 on 16/17 July at Sungai Layang for Kem Motivasi. And I am looking forward for that.

Going back at 1.20 pm. See you tomorrow folks!


No comments: